A series of five inspirational creative writing classes.
Wednesdays 930am - 12.30pm
The Town Hall, Wells, BA5 2RB
- The brilliant idea - 6th November
- Setting the scene - 13th November
- Character building - 20th November
- Bring it to life - 27th November
- Beginnings and endings - 4th December
Whether you want to write a novel, a play, or a short story, these classes are designed with the aim of helping writers at any level find inspiration and get writing.
Cost: £100 for all five or £30 each.
Led by writers Lu Hersey (MAWYP) and Lottie Sweeny (MA)
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Lu on 07815296560